Participate in Resilient Communities
Resilient Communities is for community members who:
- are concerned about the increase in extreme weather events
- live in a community that can become isolated during natural disasters
- are wanting to build resilience in their local community
- are interested in leading their community or
- want to participate in a program based on community driven solutions
Resilient Communities is currently running in Bellingen Shire, Coffs Harbour and Byron Shire.
Please see schedule of community workshops below:
Saturday 27th February 2020 from 12-3:30pm at RSL Hall, Bangalow
Sunday 21st February from 2-4:30pm at Bellingen Showground
Monday 8th February from 5.30 - 7.30pm at Dorrigo CWA
Tuesday 15th February from 7-9pm online via ZOOM
Thursday 11th February from 6-8pm at Community Village Meeting rooms
Tuesday 16th February from 6-8pm at Thora Hall
Tuesday 23rd February from 6-8pm at Gleniffer Hall
Sunday 14th March from 2.30pm-4.30pm at Bellingen Golf Club
Sunday 7th March from 5-7pm venue TBC
Registration is essential.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen, Resilient Communities Project Coordinator, on [email protected] or (02) 5615 8108.