To achieve maximum national and international reach, OzGREEN trains local people to run YLTW in their own region.
YLTW facilitator training is highly participatory, providing local people with the skills and confidence to run YLTW in their own region. To date, OzGREEN has trained over 1000 facilitators, sharing skills and experience gained over 30 years of delivering recognised excellence in transformative sustainability leadership. Our two-day training can be attended in person or live-online.
Key focal areas in the training include:
- An overview of global sustainability challenges
- How to measure an ecological footprint
- Participatory leadership skills
- Strategic questioning and deep listening skills
- Visioning skills
- Action planning and project management skils
- Event management skills